- Provides a valuable community service.
- Enjoy a sense of achievement and fulfilment.
- Gain new skills and knowledge.
- Boosts self-esteem.
- Connect with and better understand your community.
- Gain mental and physical rewards by sharing your knowledge and skills.
- Experience teamwork in a friendly and fun environment.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
Reasonable knowledge in some area of technology and a willingness to work with seniors on a one-on-one basis for a one-hour lesson. Lessons are arranged at times suitable to tutors.
In-depth knowledge on a specific topic and a willingness to present a one-hour session to club members and their guest at our monthly meeting.
People interested in supporting the aims and activities of the club. To maintain the services of our club we need people with ideas, energy, enthusiasm and leadership ability. Experience in communication and information technology, finance, law, marketing, and secretarial work are valued but are not necessary to make a contrubation.
Willingness to lead a hand. No special knowledge required. Helpers support the tutors and committee.
There are a number of volunteer roles requiring various skills.
Use this contact form to express your interest in supporting the club: